Sunday, January 02, 2011

SMILE!


You need good mood to make good cards. Hehe. I've heard the phrases being uttered by my craft friends too many times now. Rightly so at that as well. :P



I wasn't in a good mood to make newly-designed cards, but I was in the mood to simply make cards using quilled things I've made ages ago. I've one red box full of quilling items that I made whenever I'm bored, things that I experimented without thinking of any specific project in mind. Well, one day I realised that I have too many of them that the box could no longer fit new items hehe. So I thought it was the right time to make use of them.

I have too many greens, and too many flowers. And some small extra cards. And a leftover ribbon as well. So why not make a card? Of my favourite colour.



Oh. I can really assure you that I made this with my widest smile. :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like this =) it's so cheerful and happy and brightly coloured!

    may i ask how you did the "smile"? Was it cut out of velvet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yunie, the 'smile' is actually a sticker (Chatterbox Sticker Fuzz - I bought it at scrap crop)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails