Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My favourite mistakes


He. He. He. Finally. My own LIKE button! (I'm pretty sure all the magnets on the board will LIKE their new friend as well. :P)



I could have improved it better. It wasn't neat enough, the quilled letters were still a mess, and I know I should have put extra patience when quilling the background. Full of flaws, definitely - but they are my favourite mistakes. :)


By the time I finished experimenting this, I was too drained to start another one. It was really challenging, especially to quill the tiny letters and those tiny spaces in between. Coupled with my already unstable and shaky fingers, you can really see how I almost run out of patience hehe. Hope you'll LIKE this as much as I do. :P

10 comments:

  1. I LIKE IT VERY VERY VERY MUCH Miyyah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't "like" it I LOVE it. :)
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE IT SO MUCH MIYYAH!!! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 alphabet...L.O.V.E
    seriously its cute laaaaaaaaa
    aish tak bleh jadik nie..hahahha:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mama baru terjebak...gara-gara mama mirza...suka tengok...sume cantik-cantik miyyah

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you everyone! I LIKE this too. Glad you LIKE it to hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a mistake that is totally likable =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Melissa....I don't like it at all

    I love it!
    ~very cute~

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like this a LOOOOT! so creative! and I really don't see the mistakes.Lovely!

    Yuenie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. TAHNIAH miyyah...idea yang bagus...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails