Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twins again


I've been caught up with lots of things to settle before the week ends. There's a cousin's wedding to attend on the whole of Saturday, and my flight will take off on Sunday night. (And to think there are still few more World Cup games to catch up...)....So I have some very limited time with me right now, and am seriously hoping that I could settle everything and take off with a light head. Who wants to worry on their summer hols?




Here are some bookmarks to please the eyes. I made them for Hamimah, whom by now should have finished with her practical training. She wanted a little something for her colleagues and friends, and had already decided on the design.


As you can see, I've made the designs before, but I've re-arranged the theme and switched the colour around (just a bit).



Enjoy while I finish up my things-to-do list, and prepare for multiple pre-posted entries later ok!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miyyah
    These bookmarks are great! I'm a new blogger in Msia and just getting to know Msian crafters. Find your work very inspiring and makes me want to pick up my quilling tool,have yet to make a quilled card. Loved your stories especially the post about your mum, very touching. Would love if you add my link www.paperfrills-handmadecards.blogspot.com Thx and have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for yr support! I love yr blog too, will definitely add it on my list. :)Hope you'll try quilling.. it may sound difficult at first, but you'll get addicted once you get the hang of it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miyyah. Have just joined your FB, Cheers Shanti

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails