Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Thank you

Dear readers,

Thank you for being patience.


I've been quite busy lately that it's hard to find time to update the blog. Or even the facebook. (will tell you soon enough about my current project). Anyhow, I'll keave with this simple card made of quilled flowers (yet again!).


The quilled flowers were pre-made so the making of the card took me less than 5 minutes to design. Currently my quilled flowers collection has amounted up to 200 pieces and they're of multi-colours. So it's definitely helpful when I need to make an instant card since I already have the pre-quilled items.

The word THANK YOU was stamped using alphabet stamps set that I bought at Popular Book Store, which only costs me RM12.50 - for the whole A-Z letters. It's very cheap, to compare to the ones sold at local craft store. I love the messiness the letters made hehe, so I'm definitely recommending the alphabets set to everyone. If you're a Popular card member, the current promotion would have the stamps set sold at 10% discount - so you can buy the set at RM11.25 each! (I just got my numbers stamps set today hehe with the same price)

Just a caution - not all Popular stores sell the stamps sets. I found mine at Popular Bukit Raja, Klang. Have fun hunting for the stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails