Monday, November 23, 2009

Card-Runway v2.0 : Down to EARTH


I'm going environmentalist!

These cards collection were made using recycle papers, with the main colours being green, brown, black, white and yellow. The collection actually serves as a gift set for my sis in law (and my bro as well haha) and was flown directly to Ireland on Friday. They have safely received the set and hopefully will put them into good use. Lisa & Hafiz, don't forget to promote ME! Hahaha.

This is the box that I made for the collection:


What's inside:


The congratulatory card:



(I used my newly bought alphabet stamps for the wording. Will tell you bout the stamps later k!)



The cards collection:

Card 1 - Green is the new black!



Card 2; And yellow is soo in!



Card 3 - Roses are still beautiful in other colours!



Card 4 - How can I ever forget my swirls? :P



Card 5 - I heart Brown too!



Card 6 - The simpleton gift tag



The bookmarks:

For Hafiz and Lisa


For Hareez, Lisa's bro and an extra bookmark


The close up




That's the end of the runway. I've enjoyed making the collection as I'm using all my favourite colours in the world, and was a bit reluctant to let the whole collection go haha. But of course, I can always make some more later. Had fun taking pictures outdoor as well. As the collection actually made use of recycle papers, at least I did my part for the environment lol. Hope you've enjoyed the runway show! :)

2 comments:

  1. As usual, exuberantly creative work! marvellous! I think u should frame them.. wall frame.. and sell them in sets/series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea! been thinking of having my quillings in frames as well, but need more time. Currently I'm in establishing myself stage, afterwards bila dah confident sket boleh start jual seriously. thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails