Friday, September 19, 2008

New Craft Project

I've been so busy lately that I missed few challenges for Lovescrap Queen Challenge. Thank you Ida, for putting the challenges on hold until after raya. By that time, InsyaAllah I'll be better in time management and will be able to continue with the challenges.

However, for the time being it's really hard to find time to do craft works. I still have Calendar Swap to complete (already had the design so it's going to be a last-minute work heeh).

Hints: It's 2 in 1. It's sweet. It's yummy. And hopefully adorable.

On an update, I'm starting on a new craft project for school (by school I mean my gradschool). We have a group presentation after Raya break and we're going on a full-scale blast! hehe. I can't tell what it is yet (Shhh...), but will tell all about it once I'm done with it.

Oh. I got my camera back so InsyaAllah will post a How To for the paper butterflies later. Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails