Friday, June 27, 2008

When I think of thee


When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
I summon up remembrance of things past,
I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste;
Then can I drown an eye (unused to flow)
For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
And weep afresh love's long since cancelled woe,
And moan th'expense of many a vanished sight.
Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,
Which I new pay as if not paid before.
But if the while I think on thee (dear friend)

All losses are restored, and sorrows end.

Sonnet 30
William Shakespeare

2 comments:

  1. hey miyyah
    love ur art
    mmg simple n sweet
    utk sapa tuh ?
    hehehe
    anyway keep on creating..
    fliffy kalau bagi kertas...
    hancurler.. kena bwk p recycle terus

    thanks for this lovely page :)

    keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually its a farewell card for a friend (masa nak berenti keje dulu)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails