Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Gift Box

Can you guess what's inside this box?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's Note Cards!


I made these for my sister, for a very special request. She told me she needed 30 note cards for school (for her faculty or something) and had me scrapping all night. Given the limited time and resources, this is what I've come out with. Not too bad huh.

I thought of selling them, but later changed my mind and thought of these as the promotional cards (but will still claim for the used materials though). The order was only for the cards, but I throw in the box as well. Just because. I've put up my blog address for the world to see too so whenever they're interested, they could alway bloghop here. I do cards (greetings, invitations, gift tags etc), I do altered arts, I do giftwrapping, I do gift boxes, I do everything related to papers. ;)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails